[Click image below to expand]
More from Chalkdust
- Donovan Young interferes in wave patterns
- Madeleine Hall takes a brief dive into the world’s favourite set-relationship-representation diagram.
- Ellen Jolley learns how to run a maths outreach programme
- Michael Wendl dissects some variants of the magic separation, a self-working card trick.
- Paddy provides a much anticipated update to the most important use of statistical analysis in the last two years
- Dimitrios Roxanas tells us why playing chess backwards is the new black (and white).