More from Chalkdust
- How Kelvin estimated the age of the Earth by thinking about a baked potato
- Football, telly and shape-shifting houses find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- How did your favourite sweater become so big? And how big can it get?
- The story of an unforgettable mathematician.
- A mathematically-themed version of the classic card game, with several new features
- We chat to Marcus about science communication, teaching mathematics in schools, and how to make group theory sound sexy.