More from Chalkdust
- Alvin Choy works out who will be the last one left in
- Or, how a simple problem can get very complicated, very quickly...
- As part of Black Mathematician Month, we spoke to the Bristol University professor about access schemes and the importance of mentors.
- Take a ball, divide it into parts, glue them back and get two identical copies of your ball!
- Graphical linear algebra, slide rules and game theory in nature. Plus all your favourite fun pages in our spring 2017 issue.
- Behind today's door... More fascinating facts!