More from Chalkdust
- Win a £100 Maths Gear goody bag by solving our infamous puzzle
- Issue 13 is here! Find out how to get involved with our mathematical art launch project
- Bring your shovel, and dig with us to unearth some amazing results about polynomials
- We explore the concept of emptiness in set theory, and explain how zero went from "nothing" to "something"
- Should you ask Santa for 'Ice Col' Beveridge's encyclopedic tome this festive period?
- Additional roads do not imply faster travel times!