More from Chalkdust
- Madeleine Hall takes a brief dive into the world’s favourite set-relationship-representation diagram.
- Ride a phantom parabola into our spring 2019 issue. Billiards, maths, tiles, mistakes, plus all your favourite regulars.
- Defining what exactly an integral is leads naturally to an explanation of how to handle approximating them.
- Exploring the maths on offer at this year's UK hacker festival.
- The maths behind Issue 02's cover
- Hugh Duncan explores the hidden patterns of fractions