You will need
- Four (mirrored) baubles
- fairy lights
- Glue two of the baubles together.
- Glue on a third bauble to make a triangle.
- Glue on the fourth bauble to make a tetrahedron.
- Wrap the tetrahedron in fairy lights and look into the centre.
- Read this article to find out what you’re seeing.
More from Chalkdust
- Did you solve it?
- Sus Mafia strategies, LMS president Ulrike Tillmann, and Bae's theorem 😍 all feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Issue 13 is here! Find out how to get involved with our mathematical art launch project
- Have your say
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.
- Are you binary? Roman numerals? The decimals? Find out by answering a maximum of ∞ easy questions