You will need
- Four (mirrored) baubles
- fairy lights
- Glue two of the baubles together.
- Glue on a third bauble to make a triangle.
- Glue on the fourth bauble to make a tetrahedron.
- Wrap the tetrahedron in fairy lights and look into the centre.
- Read this article to find out what you’re seeing.
More from Chalkdust
- We reveal the solutions to our Christmas puzzles!
- Puzzle #3 in our 2020 Christmas puzzle series
- Puzzle #2 in our 2020 Christmas puzzle series
- Puzzle #1 in our 2020 Christmas puzzle series
- Now available to catch up on YouTube
- Independent Sage's Christina Pagel, hyperbolic mindfulness and make-your-own Markov tweet feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.