You will need
- Four (mirrored) baubles
- fairy lights
- Glue two of the baubles together.
- Glue on a third bauble to make a triangle.
- Glue on the fourth bauble to make a tetrahedron.
- Wrap the tetrahedron in fairy lights and look into the centre.
- Read this article to find out what you’re seeing.
More from Chalkdust
- Squid Game, hidden harmonies and DnD coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Win a £100 Maths Gear goody bag by solving our infamous puzzle
- Weddings, holidays and catfish find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Can you solve it?
- Are you β? Are you γ?
- We announce the winner of this coveted prize