Maths is a fickle world. Stay à la mode with our guide to the latest trends.
HOT Naming your software
Check out my new software: the Automated Chebyshev Real Orthogonal Novel Y-axis Maker.
NOT Writing software
Programming takes ages.
HOT Friendly numbers
6 and 28 are friendly, as the sums of their factors divided by the numbers are both 2.
NOT Seeing your friends
Especially not in groups of more than 6.
HOT Video calls
They’re so exhausting.
It’s definitely a good use of a whole day to add a fifth camera to your custom setup.
HOT Excel 97
Famously only has 65,536 rows.
Famously no one ever needs to store more than 65,536 data entries.
HOT Taylor Swift
Singer with hits including Blank Space, Shake It Off and Cardigan.
NOT Maclaurin Swift
Singer with hits including Bl0nk Sp0ce, Sh0ke It Off and C0rdig0n.
- Agree? Disagree? Let us know on Twitter @chalkdustmag, at facebook.com/chalkdustmag or at firstname.lastname@example.org
More from Chalkdust
- We reveal the solutions to our Christmas puzzles!
- Puzzle #3 in our 2020 Christmas puzzle series
- Puzzle #2 in our 2020 Christmas puzzle series
- Puzzle #1 in our 2020 Christmas puzzle series
- Now available to catch up on YouTube
- Independent Sage's Christina Pagel, hyperbolic mindfulness and make-your-own Markov tweet feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.