Maths is a fickle world. Stay à la mode with our guide to the latest trends.
HOT Naming your software
Check out my new software: the Automated Chebyshev Real Orthogonal Novel Y-axis Maker.
NOT Writing software
Programming takes ages.
HOT Friendly numbers
6 and 28 are friendly, as the sums of their factors divided by the numbers are both 2.
NOT Seeing your friends
Especially not in groups of more than 6.
HOT Video calls
They’re so exhausting.
It’s definitely a good use of a whole day to add a fifth camera to your custom setup.
HOT Excel 97
Famously only has 65,536 rows.
Famously no one ever needs to store more than 65,536 data entries.
HOT Taylor Swift
Singer with hits including Blank Space, Shake It Off and Cardigan.
NOT Maclaurin Swift
Singer with hits including Bl0nk Sp0ce, Sh0ke It Off and C0rdig0n.
- Agree? Disagree? Let us know on Twitter @chalkdustmag, at facebook.com/chalkdustmag or at email@example.com
More from Chalkdust
- Squid Game, hidden harmonies and DnD coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Win a £100 Maths Gear goody bag by solving our infamous puzzle
- Weddings, holidays and catfish find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Can you solve it?
- Are you β? Are you γ?
- We announce the winner of this coveted prize