More from Chalkdust
- Connie Bambridge-Sutton invites you to make a flexible 3D shape
- Forgotten how to draw a log graph? No need to panic – here's a handy guide!
- In 2018, scientists discovered a new shape that is essential to multicellular life
- Coffee, Brexit and badgers are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- Problem solving 101, proof by storytelling, plus the return of all your favourite fun pages in our autumn 2016 edition.
- Additional roads do not imply faster travel times!