More from Chalkdust
- Madeleine Hall takes a brief dive into the world’s favourite set-relationship-representation diagram.
- We review the sixth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- The definitive chart of the best day trips
- We chat to the author of the best-selling book How to Bake Pi and pioneer of maths on YouTube
- Contemplate the beauty of the Julia and Mandelbrot sets and an elegant mathematical explanation of them
- Do we have a natural limitation on the number of friends that we have?