This issue, Top Ten features the top ten waves! Then vote here for your favourite matrix for issue 15!
At 10, it’s Walking on Punshine by Katrina and the Waves.
At 9, it’s the new single by Huey Lewis and the News: Hip to be a Square Wave.
At 8, and spending another week jumping up and down the charts: it’s a saw tooth wave.
At 7, Gravitational Pull vs. the Desire for an Aquatic Life by Stars of the Lid.
At 6, it’s Mex(ican wave) on the Beach by T-Spoon.
At 5, it’s Electromagnetic Wave My Fire by The Doors.
At 4, it’s Say Hello Wave (Function) Goodbye by Soft Cell (yes, they have songs other than Tainted Love).
At 3, it’s Bohemian Rhapsody by that wave the Queen does.
At 2 this issue, it’s Walking on Sunsine by Katrina and the Waves.
Topping the pops this week, it’s an electron behaving like a wave during the two slit experiment.
More from Chalkdust
- Roll up, roll up! Squid Game, hidden harmonies and DnD coming your way in Issue 15. (Plus all the usual nonsense.)
- Did you solve it?
- We review the seventh of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the sixth of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fifth of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fourth of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year