This issue, Top Ten features the top ten waves! Then vote here for your favourite matrix for issue 15!
At 10, it’s Walking on Punshine by Katrina and the Waves.
At 9, it’s the new single by Huey Lewis and the News: Hip to be a Square Wave.
At 8, and spending another week jumping up and down the charts: it’s a saw tooth wave.
At 7, Gravitational Pull vs. the Desire for an Aquatic Life by Stars of the Lid.
At 6, it’s Mex(ican wave) on the Beach by T-Spoon.
At 5, it’s Electromagnetic Wave My Fire by The Doors.
At 4, it’s Say Hello Wave (Function) Goodbye by Soft Cell (yes, they have songs other than Tainted Love).
At 3, it’s Bohemian Rhapsody by that wave the Queen does.
At 2 this issue, it’s Walking on Sunsine by Katrina and the Waves.
Topping the pops this week, it’s an electron behaving like a wave during the two slit experiment.
More from Chalkdust
- Celebrate the latest issue with us in London on 28 November
- Fields medals, iconic intersections, and things with silly names coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Find out by answering six simple questions
- Follow these simple steps to frustrate anyone who ever dreamed of using their light saber on the USS Enterprise
- Have your say
- The definitive chart of the best matrices