This issue, Top Ten features the top ten waves! Then vote here for your favourite matrix for issue 15!
At 10, it’s Walking on Punshine by Katrina and the Waves.
At 9, it’s the new single by Huey Lewis and the News: Hip to be a Square Wave.
At 8, and spending another week jumping up and down the charts: it’s a saw tooth wave.
At 7, Gravitational Pull vs. the Desire for an Aquatic Life by Stars of the Lid.
At 6, it’s Mex(ican wave) on the Beach by T-Spoon.
At 5, it’s Electromagnetic Wave My Fire by The Doors.
At 4, it’s Say Hello Wave (Function) Goodbye by Soft Cell (yes, they have songs other than Tainted Love).
At 3, it’s Bohemian Rhapsody by that wave the Queen does.
At 2 this issue, it’s Walking on Sunsine by Katrina and the Waves.
Topping the pops this week, it’s an electron behaving like a wave during the two slit experiment.
More from Chalkdust
- Squid Game, hidden harmonies and DnD coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Ellen talks to the mathematician and scientist about Attenborough, arctan and Antarctica
- Win a £100 Maths Gear goody bag by solving our infamous puzzle
- E Adrian Henle, Nick Gantzler, François-Xavier Coudert & Cory Simon team up for a deadly challenge
- Weddings, holidays and catfish find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Goran Newsum always should be someone you really love