If you were on Twitter on Saturday, you may have noticed that we were very busy. Following this business, we can now announce that Chalkdust Issue 08 will be released on Friday 19 October. To celebrate this, we will be holding a free launch event in the Print Room Café at UCL from 7.15pm.
You can book your free tickets to the event on 19 October here and start looking forward to:
- Hundreds of free copies of Chalkdust;
- A mathematical pub quiz;
- Free pizza;
- Non-free drinks;
- The opportunity to meet the team and some of our authors;
- The chance to purchase one of the Chalkdust T-shirts!
Please register now to avoid disappointment as the event only has a limited number of tickets available.
If you can’t make it to the launch event, you can also pick up copies at the following upcoming events:
- London MathsJam (23 October, London) and at many other MathsJams on the same day
- #Latemaths (27 October, London)
- MathsJam Gathering (17-18 November, Stone, Staffs)
You will also be able to order copies from this website in the near future…
If you want to stay up to date with news about this and future events, why not sign up to our newsletter?
More from Chalkdust
- Computational proofs, AI music and embarrassing surveys feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Can you solve it?
- Letter writing, hospital visits, and getting the family active are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- How do you like your numbers? Prime? Positive but infinitely small? Find out which famous mathematician you are
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.
- The definitive chart of the best issues of Chalkdust