If you were on Twitter on Saturday, you may have noticed that we were very busy. Following this business, we can now announce that Chalkdust Issue 08 will be released on Friday 19 October. To celebrate this, we will be holding a free launch event in the Print Room Café at UCL from 7.15pm.
You can book your free tickets to the event on 19 October here and start looking forward to:
- Hundreds of free copies of Chalkdust;
- A mathematical pub quiz;
- Free pizza;
- Non-free drinks;
- The opportunity to meet the team and some of our authors;
- The chance to purchase one of the Chalkdust T-shirts!
Please register now to avoid disappointment as the event only has a limited number of tickets available.
If you can’t make it to the launch event, you can also pick up copies at the following upcoming events:
- London MathsJam (23 October, London) and at many other MathsJams on the same day
- #Latemaths (27 October, London)
- MathsJam Gathering (17-18 November, Stone, Staffs)
You will also be able to order copies from this website in the near future…
If you want to stay up to date with news about this and future events, why not sign up to our newsletter?
More from Chalkdust
- Humbug sets the fourth puzzle. Can you solve it?
- Space-filling curves, cheating at cards and automated joke generation feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Celebrate the launch of issue 11 by taking part in our puzzle hunt
- £100 of MathsGear goodies to be won if you can solve it
- Are you a torus? A cone? Ed Spheran? Find out by answering a maximum of five easy questions
- Grant applications, musical media and last-minute Olympics training are the topics readers have sent in to the professor's postbox this issue