If you were on Twitter on Saturday, you may have noticed that we were very busy. Following this business, we can now announce that Chalkdust Issue 08 will be released on Friday 19 October. To celebrate this, we will be holding a free launch event in the Print Room Café at UCL from 7.15pm.
You can book your free tickets to the event on 19 October here and start looking forward to:
- Hundreds of free copies of Chalkdust;
- A mathematical pub quiz;
- Free pizza;
- Non-free drinks;
- The opportunity to meet the team and some of our authors;
- The chance to purchase one of the Chalkdust T-shirts!
Please register now to avoid disappointment as the event only has a limited number of tickets available.
If you can’t make it to the launch event, you can also pick up copies at the following upcoming events:
- London MathsJam (23 October, London) and at many other MathsJams on the same day
- #Latemaths (27 October, London)
- MathsJam Gathering (17-18 November, Stone, Staffs)
You will also be able to order copies from this website in the near future…
If you want to stay up to date with news about this and future events, why not sign up to our newsletter?
More from Chalkdust
- Did you solve it?
- Sus Mafia strategies, LMS president Ulrike Tillmann, and Bae's theorem 😍 all feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Issue 13 is here! Find out how to get involved with our mathematical art launch project
- Have your say
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.
- Are you binary? Roman numerals? The decimals? Find out by answering a maximum of ∞ easy questions