Our latest edition, Issue 09, is available now. Enjoy the articles online or scroll down to view the magazine as a PDF.
- Stephen Muirhead meets neither, as he explores waves, tiles and percolation theory
- Yuliya Nesterova misses all the pockets, but does manage to solve some cubics
- Axel Kerbec gets locked out while exchanging keys
- Interviewing Matt was a mistake
- Lucy Rycroft-Smith reflects on the use of this well-established measurement
- Find out more about the spiral trees on the cover of Issue 09
- An adventure that starts with a morning of bell ringing and ends with a mad dash in a taxi
- Zoe Griffiths investigates paranormal quadratics
- Peter Rowlett uses combinatorics to generate caterpillars
- How big are these random shapes? Submit an answer for a chance to win a prize!
- Win £100 of Maths Gear goodies by solving our famously fiendish crossnumber
- Coffee, Brexit and badgers are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- Mystic mug has some predictions for you...
- The definitive chart of the best Chalkdust regulars
- Your guide to creating the optimal homepage
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.
- Are you u or i? Am I? Who?
- Vote for your favourite Chalkdust issue
- Using graph theory to predict who will sit the iron throne
More from Chalkdust
- We announce the winner of this coveted prize
- Have your say, and help to choose the 2019 Readers' Choice
- We review the ninth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the eighth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the sevnth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the sixth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year