You will need
- Four (mirrored) baubles
- fairy lights
- Glue two of the baubles together.
- Glue on a third bauble to make a triangle.
- Glue on the fourth bauble to make a tetrahedron.
- Wrap the tetrahedron in fairy lights and look into the centre.
- Read this article to find out what you’re seeing.
More from Chalkdust
- Now available to catch up on YouTube
- Independent Sage's Christina Pagel, hyperbolic mindfulness and make-your-own Markov tweet feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Books, business and barns are the topics readers have sent in to the professor's postbox this issue
- £100 of MathsGear goodies to be won if you can solve it
- A handy tool that can make writing great tweets much easier
- Does maths need a Nobel prize?