You will need
- Four (mirrored) baubles
- fairy lights
- Glue two of the baubles together.
- Glue on a third bauble to make a triangle.
- Glue on the fourth bauble to make a tetrahedron.
- Wrap the tetrahedron in fairy lights and look into the centre.
- Read this article to find out what you’re seeing.
More from Chalkdust
Read Issue 17 now!Penguins, prison and PDE patterns coming your way in our new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
Dear Dirichlet, Issue 17Canines, Cliff Richard and conditioning find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
Prize crossnumber, Issue 17Can you solve it?
What’s your coding style?Just answer these EIGHT simple questions!
Red carpet recapThe best and worst from this year's Met Gala
What’s hot and what’s not, Issue 17Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.