More from Chalkdust
- We talk to the Fields medallist about his life, his work and his advice to his younger self.
- Callum Ilkiw takes us through a Dungeons and Dragons dice dilemma
- Madeleine Hall explores the sometimes counterintuitive consequences of conditional probability to our everyday lives.
- Many mysteries about hair are now revealed with the ponytail shape equation
- Read more about the fire-breathing curves that appear on the cover of issue 05
- Never be stumped by a maths problem again, with this crash course from the ever-competent Stephen Muirhead