We are pleased to announce that Chalkdust Issue 05 will be released on Tuesday 7 March. To celebrate this, we will be holding a free launch event on Tuesday 7 March in the Print Room Café at UCL from 7.15pm. We’d love to meet more of our readers, so please come along and invite your friends. If you can’t make the event but you’d still like to get your hands on some copies of Chalkdust, please see below for more information.
You can book your tickets to the event on 7 March here and start looking forward to:
- Hundreds of free copies of Chalkdust;
- A mathematical pub quiz;
- Free pizza;
- Mathematical cakes;
- The opportunity to meet the team and some of our authors;
- The chance to purchase your very own Chalkdust T-shirt!
Please register now to avoid disappointment as the event only has a limited number of tickets available.
If you want to stay up to date with news about this and future events, why not sign up to our newsletter?
We will also be sending copies of the magazine to universities and Maths Jams across the country, completely for free! If you are at a UK university and would like us to send you a box of Chalkdust to distribute there, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other institutions (schools, companies, etc) can order copies of Chalkdust here: the magazine itself is free, but unfortunately we have to ask you to pay for postage and packaging in order to cover some of our costs.
We can’t wait to get our hands on Issue 05; we hope that you can’t too!
More from Chalkdust
- We review the first of this year's nominees for Book of the Year
- We announce the shortlist of our favourite maths-themed books of last year
- Twitch streaming, abacuses and Pascal's secrets feature in our AW23 issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Can you solve it?
- Today's weather: seasonal, highs of π/18.
- And more importantly, are you on the A-level formula sheet?