Vote below for your favourite book. The book with the highest number of votes will be crowned the 2021 Readers’ Choice. Voting closes at 5pm (BST) on Saturday 16 April.
You can find more information about the Chalkdust Magazine Book of the Year here.
What is your favourite book on the 2021 Book of the Year shortlist?
- Maths Tricks to Blow Your Mind by Kyle D Evans (50%, 11 Votes)
- How To Think About Abstract Algebra by Lara Alcock (23%, 5 Votes)
- Math Without Numbers by Milo Beckman (9%, 2 Votes)
- Danny Chung Does Not Do Maths by Maisie Chan (9%, 2 Votes)
- How to Read Numbers by Tom Chivers & David Chivers (5%, 1 Votes)
- Weirdest Maths by David Darling and Agnijo Banerjee (5%, 1 Votes)
- At Sixes and Sevens by Rachel Riley (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 22
More from Chalkdust
- Celebrate the latest issue with us in London on 28 November
- Fields medals, iconic intersections, and things with silly names coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Find out by answering six simple questions
- Follow these simple steps to frustrate anyone who ever dreamed of using their light saber on the USS Enterprise
- Have your say
- The definitive chart of the best matrices