Vote below for your favourite book. The book with the highest number of votes will be crowned the 2021 Readers’ Choice. Voting closes at 5pm (BST) on Saturday 16 April.
You can find more information about the Chalkdust Magazine Book of the Year here.
What is your favourite book on the 2021 Book of the Year shortlist?
- Maths Tricks to Blow Your Mind by Kyle D Evans (50%, 11 Votes)
- How To Think About Abstract Algebra by Lara Alcock (23%, 5 Votes)
- Math Without Numbers by Milo Beckman (9%, 2 Votes)
- Danny Chung Does Not Do Maths by Maisie Chan (9%, 2 Votes)
- How to Read Numbers by Tom Chivers & David Chivers (5%, 1 Votes)
- Weirdest Maths by David Darling and Agnijo Banerjee (5%, 1 Votes)
- At Sixes and Sevens by Rachel Riley (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 22
More from Chalkdust
- Squid Game, hidden harmonies and DnD coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Win a £100 Maths Gear goody bag by solving our infamous puzzle
- Weddings, holidays and catfish find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Can you solve it?
- Are you β? Are you γ?
- We announce the winner of this coveted prize