Vote below for your favourite book. The book with the highest number of votes will be crowned the 2021 Readers’ Choice. Voting closes at 5pm (BST) on Saturday 16 April.
You can find more information about the Chalkdust Magazine Book of the Year here.
What is your favourite book on the 2021 Book of the Year shortlist?
- Maths Tricks to Blow Your Mind by Kyle D Evans (50%, 11 Votes)
- How To Think About Abstract Algebra by Lara Alcock (23%, 5 Votes)
- Math Without Numbers by Milo Beckman (9%, 2 Votes)
- Danny Chung Does Not Do Maths by Maisie Chan (9%, 2 Votes)
- How to Read Numbers by Tom Chivers & David Chivers (5%, 1 Votes)
- Weirdest Maths by David Darling and Agnijo Banerjee (5%, 1 Votes)
- At Sixes and Sevens by Rachel Riley (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 22
More from Chalkdust
Read Issue 17 now!Penguins, prison and PDE patterns coming your way in our new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
Dear Dirichlet, Issue 17Canines, Cliff Richard and conditioning find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
Prize crossnumber, Issue 17Can you solve it?
What’s your coding style?Just answer these EIGHT simple questions!
Red carpet recapThe best and worst from this year's Met Gala
What’s hot and what’s not, Issue 17Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.