More from Chalkdust
- Sus Mafia strategies, LMS president Ulrike Tillmann, and Bae's theorem 😍 all feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Scroggs debates whether sharing truly is caring
- We have a go at the puzzles in Daniel Griller’s new book
- This month’s round up of mathematical blog posts from all over the internet
- ``Read Euler, read Euler, he is the master of us all." -- Laplace. An invitation to join us in celebrating Euler's 311th birthday by appreciating a few of his great contributions to mathematics.
- The resultant art is the outcome and purpose that elevates and distinguishes the science.