More from Chalkdust
- Poppy Azmi explores the patterns that are all around us
- We round up some of the last month's top mathematical posts from around the internet
- Prof. Dirichlet tackles archaeology and supercomputers in answering your personal problems
- Tuesday 11 October, 7.15pm. Come along! Featuring hundreds of free copies of Chalkdust, free pizza, and the chance to purchase a Chalkdust T-shirt.
- More than spirals and rabbits, Fibonacci gave us something much more fundamental.
- Why voting systems can never be fair