More from Chalkdust
- Hear ye! Hear ye! Chalkdust Magazine issue 16 is launching, full of mathematical joy and curiosity.
- Matthew Scroggs sets the first puzzle. Can you solve it?
- Can you solve it?
- In 2018, scientists discovered a new shape that is essential to multicellular life
- Looking back at puzzles about complex numbers, tic-tac-toe, and the Eggnog Mystery
- Blaise Pascal was driven to begin the mechanisation of mathematics by his father's struggles with an accounts book in 17th century France.