More from Chalkdust
- Madeleine Hall looks at one of the minds behind GPS
- The Chalkdust editors share some of their favourites
- We review the fourth of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year
- Madeleine Hall takes a brief dive into the world’s favourite set-relationship-representation diagram.
- Madeleine Hall explores the sometimes counterintuitive consequences of conditional probability to our everyday lives.
- Win £100 of Maths Gear goodies by solving our famously fiendish crossnumber