More from Chalkdust
- Reflecting on what we've learnt over the past few weeks.
- The co-author of a recent paper on diversity in professional STEM societies talks about access to science.
- Meet Talitha Washington, an activist, mathematician, and professor
- We spoke with Jonathan Farley about his research and experiences as a black mathematician.
- As part of Black Mathematician Month, we spoke to the Bristol University professor about access schemes and the importance of mentors.
- Meet Olubunmi Abidemi Fadipe-Joseph, an active promoter for women in mathematics from Nigeria