More from Chalkdust
- Sophie Maclean and David Sheard speak to a very top(olog)ical mathematician!
- David Sheard sets the third puzzle. Can you solve it?
- David Sheard explores the rich mathematics and history behind the Apollonian packing, and the cover of issue 11
- Coffee, Brexit and badgers are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- Take two phone books and interleave all their pages one by one. Now try and pull them apart by their spines. Impossible, right?