More from Chalkdust
- We talk to the Fields medallist about his life, his work and his advice to his younger self.
- Learn how to model your heart one beat at a time ❤️
- In the Aztec city of Atzlan, the scientist Remotep makes a revolutionary discovery
- This post was part of the Chalkdust 2016 Advent Calendar. Newton: "Are you going to the Fibonacci themed Christmas party?" Euler: "Yes! I heard it's going to be as big as the two previous years put together."
- Agony uncle Professor Dirichlet answers your personal problems this Valentine's Day.
- These puzzles appeared in Issue 01 of the magazine.