More from Chalkdust
- Sophie explores the fascinating mathematics behind the games Mafia and Among Us.
- Graphical linear algebra, slide rules and game theory in nature. Plus all your favourite fun pages in our spring 2017 issue.
- Fermat's Last Theorem with complex powers, wrapped in a story every mathematician can relate to
- A tragic love story of shares and viral songs. To share, or not to share...
- Find your perfect partner with this wonderful tree diagram!
- These puzzles appeared in the Chalkdust newsletters. You can find the answers here and sign up for the newsletter here.