It’s that time of the year again: time to announce the winners of the Chalkdust prize crossnumber #6! Before we reveal the winners, here is the solution:
I hope you enjoyed the inverted rotational symmetry as much as I enjoyed designing the grid! The sum of the across clues was 6,323,098.
Picking the winners
We received 76 entries, 63 of which were correct.
So without further ado, the winner of the Chalkdust Issue 06 crossnumber competition is Jessica Rose Marsh, who wins a £100 goody bag from Maths Gear. The runners-up, and winners of Chalkdust T-shirts, are Patrick Newberry, Amy Rogers and Rata Ingram.
Thank you to everyone who entered the crossnumber competition! The competition will return in Issue 07 of Chalkdust, released in March…
More from Chalkdust
- We announce the winner of this coveted prize
- Have your say, and help to choose the 2020 Readers' Choice
- We review the seventh of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year, and open the vote for the readers' favourite
- We review the sixth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fifth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fourth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year