With issue 10 of Chalkdust fast approaching, it’s time to announce the winners of the Chalkdust prize crossnumber #9! Before we reveal the winners, here is the solution of the crossnumber.
The sum of the across clues was 2222222406182591.
There were 100 entries, 66 of which were correct. The randomly selected winners are:
- Matt Hutton, who wins a £100 Maths Gear goody bag,
- George Lambert, who wins a Chalkdust T-shirt,
- Sami Wannell, who wins a Chalkdust T-shirt,
- Deborah Tayler, who wins a Chalkdust T-shirt.
Well done to Matt, George, Sami and Deborah, and thanks to everyone else who attempted the crossnumber. See you shortly in issue 10…
More from Chalkdust
- We announce the winner of this coveted prize
- Have your say, and help to choose the 2020 Readers' Choice
- We review the seventh of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year, and open the vote for the readers' favourite
- We review the sixth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fifth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fourth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year