More from Chalkdust
- Follow these simple steps to frustrate anyone who ever dreamed of using their light saber on the USS Enterprise
- Katie Steckles doesn't understand why any mathematical phenomenon would ever have a not-silly name
- We review the eighth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- When you get tired of using your calculator for numbers, why not use it for words?
- A blast from the past. Modelling battle grounds from ancient Greece.
- Donald Duck learns that there is “a lot more to mathematics than two-times-two”.