More from Chalkdust
- We talk to the Fields medallist about his life, his work and his advice to his younger self.
- Kimi Chen deciphers the 1920s story you haven’t heard
- Make your own scatterer from some old Christmas decorations
- Emma Bell explains why the Renaissance mathematician Gerolamo Cardano styled himself as the "man of discoveries".
- Blood is exceptionally complicated and its composition varies from person to person. So how do we begin to model it?
- Pythagoras gave us so much more than a² + b² = c²