Have you always dreamed of designing the cover of a popular mathematics magazine? Or sprucing up content for the inside of the magazine? Or raising sponsorship to help Chalkdust continue to grow? Or pretending to be a pun-loving dead mathematician?
At Chalkdust, we are always looking for new volunteers to join us in doing all these things. Whether you are skilled at image editing, TeΧ typesetting, proofreading, organising events, writing not too bad jokes or deciding what’s hot and what’s not, there is a place for you at Chalkdust.
Want to join the team? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Issue 12 team
More from Chalkdust
- Now available to catch up on YouTube
- Independent Sage's Christina Pagel, hyperbolic mindfulness and make-your-own Markov tweet feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Books, business and barns are the topics readers have sent in to the professor's postbox this issue
- £100 of MathsGear goodies to be won if you can solve it
- A handy tool that can make writing great tweets much easier
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.