Have you always dreamed of designing the cover of a popular mathematics magazine? Or sprucing up content for the inside of the magazine? Or raising sponsorship to help Chalkdust continue to grow? Or pretending to be a pun-loving dead mathematician?
At Chalkdust, we are always looking for new volunteers to join us in doing all these things. Whether you are skilled at image editing, TeΧ typesetting, proofreading, organising events, writing not too bad jokes or deciding what’s hot and what’s not, there is a place for you at Chalkdust.
Want to join the team? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Issue 06 team
You might also like…
- What have we been up to this year?
- As the festive season strikes again, we'll be dishing out more fiendish puzzles – this time with prizes!
- Cardioids in coffee cups, counting with three fingers, and breakfast at Villani's.Plus the return of all your favourite fun pages.
- Win £100 of Maths Gear goodies by solving our famously fiendish crossnumber
- Prof. Dirichlet tackles archaeology and supercomputers in answering your personal problems
- "R" you a Matlab or a Python? Fortran or Mathematica? Find out which package suits you best.