Have you always dreamed of designing the cover of a popular mathematics magazine? Or sprucing up content for the inside of the magazine? Or raising sponsorship to help Chalkdust continue to grow? Or pretending to be a pun-loving dead mathematician?
At Chalkdust, we are always looking for new volunteers to join us in doing all these things. Whether you are skilled at image editing, TeΧ typesetting, proofreading, organising events, writing not too bad jokes or deciding what’s hot and what’s not, there is a place for you at Chalkdust.
Want to join the team? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Issue 09 team
Carmen Cabrera Arnau
More from Chalkdust
- Computational proofs, AI music and embarrassing surveys feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Can you solve it?
- Letter writing, hospital visits, and getting the family active are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- How do you like your numbers? Prime? Positive but infinitely small? Find out which famous mathematician you are
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.
- The definitive chart of the best issues of Chalkdust