More from Chalkdust
- Łukasz takes us on a tour through a surprisingly diverse range of algorithms to test for divisibility by 7
- We feel underdressed for Breakfast at Villani's
- We created hot ice from scratch, a solution that remains liquid even below its freezing point!
- Some surprising mathematical facts
- This post was part of the Chalkdust 2016 Advent Calendar. Newton: "Are you going to the Fibonacci themed Christmas party?" Euler: "Yes! I heard it's going to be as big as the two previous years put together."
- Behind today's door... a good joke!