This issue, Top Ten features the top ten issues of Chalkdust! Then vote here on the top ten pictures of scorpions for issue 11!
At 10, it’s the tenth most egg-cellent issue of Chalkdust: issue 06.
At 9, it’s issue 02, the difficult second issue.
At 8, it’s John Lennon’s latest avant garde composition: issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09.
At 7, it’s Puff, the Magic Dragon Curves by Peter, issue 05 and Mary.
At 6, it’s the issue that will explain why the vote to put this issue in sixth place is unfair: issue 03.
At 5, it’s When I’m issue 04 by The Beatles.
At 4, it’s the only issue printed on A5 paper (which was a mistake, just like the minidisc): issue 01.
At 3, it’s You’re my number three issue of Chalkdust by S Club issue 07.
After a whole year at number 1, it’s the issue that’s finally been knocked down to number 2: issue 08.
Topping the pops this issue, it’s a new entry and a brand new release: issue 10.
More from Chalkdust
- Now available to catch up on YouTube
- Independent Sage's Christina Pagel, hyperbolic mindfulness and make-your-own Markov tweet feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Books, business and barns are the topics readers have sent in to the professor's postbox this issue
- £100 of MathsGear goodies to be won if you can solve it
- A handy tool that can make writing great tweets much easier
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.